Question: Is Preparation H safe?
Answer: Preparation H is a safe product. However, there are always some concerns when using products containing medications or drugs.
Never consume or taste the product. Never get any in your eyes. Always follow the instructions that come with in the package.
Some medical conditions may prevent the use of Perp H. If you have any medical conditions, check with your doctor or pharmacist before using Preparation H. Ask them "is Preparation H safe for me"?
Do not use Prep H if you are:
- Pregnant or breast-feeding
- Taking prescription, non-prescription, herbal, or dietary medications/supplements
- Allergic to some medications
- At risk of high blood pressure, heart issues, thyroid problems, or diabetes
- Having trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate
- Amount you use for each application
- Time you keep it on for
- Places to avoid (eyes, mouth, etc.)
Very rarely do serious side effects occur. However, seek medical attention right away if you experience:
- Allergic reactions (itching, hives, rash, difficulty breathing, swelling, etc)
- Rectal bleeding
- Pain, irritation, or redness around application area
So in general, is Preparation H safe? Yes.
We hope that answer's your question of: Is Preparation H safe?
What is Preparation H used for?
Does Preparation H work?
How much does Preparation H cost?
If you have more questions, please check out our FAQ page.
To purchase Preparation H check out CanadaPharmacy.com for the cheapest prices online!